- A two or four-hour delivery window is required. This is to take into account the traffic and our driver’s delivery schedule. Slots are on a first come first serve basis.
- The recipient’s name and contact number will be required if the person that ordered will not be the one at the venue receiving the item.
- The recipient is responsible to check the condition of the cake and whether it matches the information in the order form/invoice (eg. flavour, design, message, candles, knife and cake topper).
- The recipient has to be at the venue during the two-hour delivery window. In the event where there is no one to receive the order after a 5 minute waiting period, the driver will bring the items back to the shop until further instruction from the customer.
- If the order has to be redelivered, an extra delivery fee will apply. If no slots are available, you may self collect your order during our opening hours by the next working day. Cakes that are not collected within 24 hours from the specified date and time will be discarded. No refunds will be made.
- The reschedule=ing of delivery will be dependent on the availability of our driver.
- All deliveries do not come with set-up of any kind, including the unboxing of the cake. Our drivers are only responsible for delivering the cake safety to the location.
- In the event that instructions are given to us to leave the order outside the premises, we will not be responsible for the condition of the items after our driver has left .
- The person(s) receiving the cake is wholly responsible for checking and making sure that the order is correct and in good condition. If there are any issues with the order, they should be raised to the driver on the spot.
- Subsequent disputes regarding the cake will not be entertained.
- The complete address, inclusive of unit number and postal code must be provided. We will not be responsible if the order is delivered incorrectly due to any missing information.